Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Written on back: This was taken on the church steps. Eva turned around just as the picture was taken.
I thought this was Eva, daughter of Peter A. and Barbara Thielen. She married Frank Marson in 1951 in Mason City, IA.
Eva has 2 sisters who were married in  Feb. 1942 in Williams, IA.
Irene and Helen on the same day.
Irene married Clarence 'Pat' Holdgrafer.
Helen married Arthur Uthe.
I am totally confused by this photo. Maybe I am over-thinking this and when I go back and study it more, it will make sense.   Hopefully someone knows who is who. All I know for sure is that the lady who has her face turned is named Eva.
In trying to find a photo of the catholic church in Williams, IA. I came across the history of St.Mary's catholic church in Williams, IA. Interesting. I also saw two surnames familiar to the family tree--Holdgrafer and Nosbisch.
If someone knows my info is incorrect, please-let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment